Thursday, May 16, 2013

Art, Fashion & Music

Art, fashion and music were been closely related last year. They often drew inspiration from one another. The trend seemed to be breaking from tradition. New rules for a new game.

There's a new group of artists being called Cubists whom are very interesting!  Their artwork is revolutionary.
Everyone is talking about this strange new artist, Kandinsky. Someone gave me a picture of his recent painting, "Bild mit Kreis" (Picture with a Circle). I like it!
Many of the leaders in fashion and trends have been drawing inspiration from the Art Nouveau movement. 
Ragtime is my favorite music. There's an excellent new style of music, Jazz, that is becoming more popular too. If only I could get my hands on more of those records!




No comments:

Post a Comment